That title makes me want to sing a Staind song.
I apologize that I have not updated this blog in forever, but alas, life has gotten in the way and on top of my job at the talent agency, I have been writing for a website (and getting paid for it)! Unfortunately, since I use my real name on the website you won’t ever know if what you’re reading is actually mine. So there’s that.
Boy, I actually don’t know where to begin this blog.
1. Let’s start with the last post that I posted. I probably won’t meet a boy. You know what I’ve learned in the past three months? The moment you stop giving two fucks about men, they will come at you from all angles. AND the more you don’t care, the more they want to talk to you. It’s completely absurd and I don’t know why life is like that. So give it a shot because I was asked out on three dates in one week. Did I go on all of them. Nope because I really don’t give a fuck. It’s not an act. I went on one of them though about 3 weeks ago and I am still talking to the same guy, which is basically a record for me. But more on the Chaz situation on another day.
2. I probably won’t quit my job. Nope, sorry to say that this has not happened yet. I worked so hard over winter breaking on freelancing for two different places and ended up making a lot of extra cash though. So, I’ve determined so long as I continue writing like i have been then I will feel okay about my job and stop complaining.
3. I haven’t lost weight. maybe one pound because I’m busy as fuck and don’t have time to eat, but yeah nope. Too lazy for that.
4. Clearly I haven’t been posting every week. I promise I will work on that.
5. I have stopped smoking in my car. Oh a round of applause? Why thank you.
Until next time,